Do you want to share your expert knowledge in agricultural technologies, innovations and management practices with people who are genuinely interested in what you have to say? AgriTIMPS gives you the opportunity to make your voice heard by contributing to the development of the food and agricultural value chains. If you like reading our articles, you can also be part of us.
So, here is the deal: We will pay you for your efforts. You don’t need to be a professor of agricultural technology—you just need to have a background in agriculture, or genuine interest in agritech, innovations and management practices (and related fields such as food science and tech, animal health and nutrition, agricultural engineering, agricultural economics, post harvest technologies, etc.).
You must also demonstrate mastery of the English language (get an editor if your English is not very good), a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting within the spere of our interest.
You don't have to be a professor (that'd be great, though), but you do need to:
- Have a solid grasp of the subject matter
- Possess excellent creativity
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Show a great passion for content creation
- Stay on top of trends (like this)
- Be able to write high quality original content (like this)
- Have flawless grammar
To help you out with some ideas, the articles that our readers love the most are lists that are offbeat and novel—lists that are looking at something normal in an unexpected way (ways to improve milk production organically, for example), agri-business, emerging trends in food and nutrition science (things most people don’t know or assume), misconceptions, and just really astonishing expert knowledge about food and agricultural sciences and technology, for example. After approving your article, it will be great to share it on Facebook/Twitter.
Our thematic areas
We publish articles on Agricultural Technologies, Innovations and Management Practices (TIMPS). You can contribute articles that promote these pillars in:
- Food science and technology
- Land use and horticulture
- Post harvest technologies
- Agribusiness and agricultural economics
- Animal health and animal husbandry
What we do not accept
- Articles primarily aimed at promoting your business, product or brand.
- Affiliate links within the article. All links must be naked and not obscured using link shortening services.
- Plagiarized content.
- Stolen/unattributed material.
- Content not aligned to our theme areas.
Please note that press releases and other promotional content can only be published through the admin. What can or cannot be published will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Should be at least 1100 words long.
- Only submit an article that is "ready-to-publish", otherwise use the draft feature on your dashboard.
NOTE: Submitting half-baked regurgitated content will have your account suspended.
You will earn revenue for every article that is published.
- No limit on articles published
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via PayPal. You are solely responsible for providing the correct Payout email.
Payout rates are determined by the quality of the traffic to your content. We have measures in place to weed out fraudulent traffic, so don't even waste your time and effort trying to game the system. Everything will be logged and you can access the report via your dashboard.
Minimum Withdrawal Amount
Earnings per 1000 Views
Worldwide Deal(All Countries)